New Year’s Eve in Goa Only @ Rs. 17999* for a Couple
- 3 Night/4 Days stay
- 3* and/or 4* Hotel Properties
- •Airport / Railway station transfer by AC Vehicle ( Combined Coach Airport drop at 12:00 Noon )
- Welcome drink (non -alcoholic) on arrival
- Fruit Basket, Bottle of Goa wine and cashew nuts on arrival.
- Tea/Coffee maker and two bottles of mineral water per day
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One full day conducted sightseeing tour of Goa by AC coach followed by boat cruise on River Mandovi
- Optional Water Sports i.e. Jet Ski can be arranged on prior request
- All applicable taxes
- All rates are ex-Goa
Tel no: 9967965314/9619922559
Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
There comes a time in everyone’s life when the wears and tears of daily life begin to get to you and you in turn, begin to question the meaning of life and all its futilities. This is exactly when you need to get out form the rut that you consider your life and take off on that holiday you had been trying to push in the back drawers of your mind.
Today I will share with you the top 7 reasons to start travelling more starting today. And no, the benefits of it far exceed physical and mental rejuventation.
Reason 1. Experience Different Cultures:
Living in one place for a long time (or all your life) can lead you to believe that everyone else has the same customs and habits. Venturing out to other countries with different cultures than yours can be really eye-opening. The ways in which people live throughout the world are truly fascinating.
Reason 2. Better Social Skills:
When travelling, you are constantly in contact with people. Whether they be locals or tourists, you will need them, and they will need you. Initially it may be very hard, but over time you will become better at talking to strangers and making new friends.
Reason 3. Realize That You Do Not Need Much To Survive:
You may have lots of things in your room and your house.But when you travel, you have a suitcase and a backpack, and live out of that for months at a time. Besides a suitcase of clothes and some things like a laptop, camera and cellphone, all you need is money so you can rent an apartment and pay for your travels.